Meped software

Discuss and share software for making your mePed navigate and move about in the real world
Antonio

Meped software

Postby Antonio » Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:07 am

When I try to load the meped_testservorange.zip program after unpacking it.It report the following error: out of memory checking on Arduino IDE.Where is the error?

Thanks

spierce
Site Admin

Re: Meped software

Postby spierce » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:49 pm

Hi Antonio,

Thank you for your question. The meped_testservorange program you mentioned wasn't written by us but rather, another mePed owner. I downloaded a copy of the program tonight and was able to download it to one of our mePeds without any errors so I'm not quite sure what is causing the issue you are having.

I would suggest making sure you have the Arduino Nano board selected in the Arduino IDE by clicking on the "Tools" menu, then "Board:" and then click on "Arduino Nano". Please also make sure you have the correct COM Port selected as well. This is in "Tools"->"Port" menu.

I also did a quick Google search for the error and found this discussion on a similar issue you're having: https://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=521037.0

I'm using Arduino IDE version 1.8.5. If you are using a newer or older version of the Arduino IDE, you might try a different version to see if you get different results.

I hope this helps!

Thanks,
Scott Pierce